If you want to set a new password in the Hombli app, you can follow these steps:
- Log out of your Hombli account via Account > Setting> Log out
- Click on “Log in with an existing account”
- Click on “Forgot password”
- Enter your mobile phone number or e-mail address, you will receive a verification code.
- Enter the verification code, after that you can reset the password.
If the WiFi signal from your Hombli device often disconnects it could be that the signal is not strong enough in the area where the device is located. In this case, place the Hombli device in a location where your WiFi signal is stronger.
You can also try to reset the Hombli device and establish a new connection to your 2.4 GHz WiFi network. A new connection can be stronger than the previous one.
You can find the option to add family members to your home under “Account”.
- Click on “Account”.
- Click on “Family Management”.
- Here you can select the home in which you want to add someone. Click on the home to view Family settings”.
- When you are at “Family settings” you can add a family member through “Add Family Member”.
- Then enter the account details.
- The invitee can now verify your invitation.
In some cases, it is useful to know the Device ID of a Hombli device, for example when diagnosing problems in assistance with the Hombli support team. Find the Device ID as follows:
1.Select the desired device from the list of connected devices in the Hombli app:
2.Press the pencil or three dots in the top right corner to access the device settings.
3.Select “Device Info” from the menu.
4.Here, among other things, the Device ID is stated. Note: options and images may vary per device and per version of the app.
If you want to remove a device from the Hombli app, proceed as follows:
1.Select the desired device from the list of connected devices in the Hombli app.
2.Press the pencil or the three dots in the top right corner to access the device settings.
3.At the very bottom you will find the option to remove the device. Note: options and images may vary per device and per version of the app.
To diagnose connection problems, you can perform a network diagnosis. After performing the diagnosis, you can share the results as a text with, for example, the Hombli Support team.
Perform a network diagnosis by following these steps:
1.Go to account.
2.Go to settings.
3.Go to network diagnosis.
5.When the diagnosis is completed, the results will be added to your phone’s clipboard. If you open a document or email and hold the writing area for a second, you will have the option to paste the results into the document or mail.
A huge advantage of our Hombli smart home products is that they connect directly to your home network via WiFi. This means that you don’t need a Zigbee bridge to set up this connection! If you still want to control your products from one place, you can add these products via, for example, Google Home.
Didn’t find an answer here? Please contact Customer Support