(1) Hombli branded hardware, firmware, and software products (“Products”), (2) website(s) that may be accessed at [https://www.hombli.com], (“Sites”), (3) services, including on and through the Products, and (4) software that may be downloaded to your smartphone or tablet to access services (“Mobile Apps”).
The term “Services” means the Sites, Mobile Apps, which may be used in conjunction with Products and in other ways provided by Hombli. Some Products and Services of Hombli can be used together or in ways that integrate with products and services from third parties.
1. PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit https://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit/debit card numbers and other related billing information), email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information.”
2. HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfil any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with you;
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with newsletters, advertising or other information relating to our products or services. You can opt-out to receive our newsletter at any time.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns)
3. SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Your personal information is safe with us: we do not sell or trade your information to other third parties. We may only disclose personal information to authorised service providers. When we share personal information with others we require them to keep it safe.
For example, we use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site–you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
4. THIRD PARTY SERVICES
4.1 Hombli Google Action
The Hombli App is compatible with the Google Assistant via the Hombli Google Action. This action is developed by us, with our developer account (firstname.lastname@example.org).
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. We will never distribute or sell your Personal Information to any third party.
6. DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
7. RIGHTS OF CUSTOMERS IN EUROPE
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfil contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above.
8. DATA RETENTION
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
10. CONTACT US