Discover all features
- Control via your smartphone
- Installation between electrical wiring
- Overload protection
- Set timers and schedules
- Voice control via Google Assistant, Alexa and Siri
- 90- 250V / up to 2200W max / up to 10A max
We respect your privacy and only use data that is required to deliver the best smart home experience to you. Hombli is powered by Tuya Smart and follows international standards for privacy protocols, information security and identity protection.
Full Control With One App
Remotely check if home electronics are left on by accident and turn them off from anywhere via the free Hombli app. Leave your home worry-free!
Requires Technical Knowledge
To install the Smart Switch you’ll need basic electrical wiring knowledge and tools like a screwdriver, wire stripper and voltage checker.
Control From Anywhere
Whether you’re at home or away, you can control, monitor and schedule your home from anywhere in the world via the free Hombli app.
"Alexa, turn on the coffee-maker!"
Works perfectly with Amazon Alexa, the Google Assistant and Siri for hands-free voice commands. Use your voice to turn on the coffee maker when you wake up in the morning or create a group with multiple home appliances and control them all with a single voice command.
Just A Single Tap...
Set your Smart Switch to automatically operate to specific conditions like time, sunset/sunrise, wheater or custom events.
You can even combine multiple smart home devices and control them with a single tap or voice command.
- With a Timer
- With a Schedule
- With an Automatic Scenario
- Choose "Timer".
- Select the socket for which you want to set a timer.
- Set when the timer should end and tap "Confirm".
- Choose "Schedule".
- Tap “Add” to add a schedule.
- On this screen, you can choose at what time the action should take place, what the action is, and how often it should be repeated.
- Choose if you want to receive a notification when the task is completed.
- After entering all the settings, press “Save” to save the schedule.
- A camera that detects movement.
- A heat sensor that measures a certain temperature.
- Certain weather conditions
- Sunrise or sunset
- Go to the main screen of the Hombli app and tap “Scenario” at the bottom.
- Choose “Automatic” and tap “Add automatic scenario”.
- Here you can specify the conditions for the scenario. You can set up an automatic scenario in 3 steps.
- Choose the conditions for when the action should be performed.
- Choose which actions must be executed.
- Name your automatic scenario and personalize it with a color and an image.
Where to buy: