- Replaces all your infrared remote controls
- Control via your smartphone
- Compatible with devices such as TV, home cinema, sound bar, DVD player, air conditioner and more
- 360° range
- Voice control via Google Assistant, Alexa and Siri
Discover all features
Your smartphone as a universal remote control
Imagine only needing one remote control for all your devices. Devices like your air conditioner or soundbar. With the Hombli Smart IR Remote Control, you turn your smartphone into a universal remote to be in control. Including devices of popular brands such as Samsung, Sony and Philips.
Control your device from anywhere
You easily control your Hombli device using the Hombli app on your smartphone. Wherever you are and whenever you want.
Voice control with Google, Alexa and Siri
Use nothing but your voice to give the Smart IR Remote commands. The Hombli IR Remote Control works seamlessly together with voice assistant from Amazon Alexa, the Google Assistant and Siri. No need to get off the couch to grab your phone.
Create your favorite scenarios
A smart scenario is a special script for your devices. Written by you, easily created in the Hombli app. Automate your Hombli device to be active as soon as it’s dark outside. Or let it automatically turn off during specific hours. The possibilities are endless. Read here how it works.
Your privacy is our top priority
We highly respect your privacy and do everything in our power to protect it. Our Cloud servers are secured by Amazon and located in Frankfurt, Germany, where privacy standards are very high. Your data will always be stored, used, and deleted in accordance with the GDPR directive and is available for your eyes only.
- Add manually
- Connect via Auto Scan
- Connect your phone to your 2.4 GHz home network. 5GHz WiFi networks are not supported.
- In the Hombli app, press the green plus symbol to add a device.
- At the top of the screen, choose manual addition, this is already selected by default.
- Select the Smart IR Remote Control in the "Sensors" category.
- Choose continue if the remote is already blinking as indicated on the screen.
- If the remote is not yet blinking as indicated on the screen, press "help" for instructions to reset the remote.
- Connect your phone to your 2.4 GHz home network. 5GHz WiFi networks are not supported
- Switch on your Bluetooth
- Switch on the location service of your phone and give the Hombli app access to your location
- In the Hombli app, press the green plus symbol to add a device
- Select Auto Scan at the top of the screen. The Hombli app will then search for and add all available devices
- Select a pre-programmed channel under the name of the manufacturer of the device that you want to add.
- Adding a remote manually.
- Select the Hombli Smart IR Remote in the Hombli app
- Select "add remote"
- Select "DIY"
- select "custom type"
- Select "continue"
- Briefly press the button that you want to add, aimed at the IR hub, at a distance of 3 cm
- The result in the app can then be given a name, for example "volume up"
Where to buy: