- Efficient 3-layer filtration (Pre-filter, Active Carbon and True HEPA13)
- Monitor and optimize air quality with the app
- 3 different fan modes (High, Low and Auto)
- Catches 99.97% of particles (0.3 microns)
- Perfect for small rooms up to 25m²
- Clean Air Delivery Rate (CADR) up to 90 m³/h
- Quiet performance with a minimum noise level of 30 dB
Discover all features
Always be aware of the air quality
You can check the real-time air quality in the Hombli app from any location. Are you at home? The colors on the control panel of the air purifier will tell you more about the current air conditions: green (good), yellow (fair) and red (bad).
Captures up to 99,97% of all bacteria and viruses
The True HEPA 13 filter captures ultra-fine particles as small as 0.3 microns, such as:
- Viral aerosols, microbes, and bacteria…
- Pollen, pet dander, and dust mites…
- Bad smells and gases…
3 purification speeds for any situation
Did you just finish a workout in the room, does it smell like cigarettes or do you simply want to clean the air quickly? Then turn on the smart air purifier at its highest mode. Want to use the air cleaner in the bedroom? Choose the softest mode and it will be silent all night. In ‘Auto Mode’ the purifier adjusts to the air quality all by itself without your intervention.
Efficient 3-layer filter
The 3-layer filter includes a pre-filter, True HEPA 13 filter that captures the particles and the active carbon transforms polluted air or bad smells into clean air. The filters are easily replaceable and last about 1 year, depending on usage.
Monitor and control the air from anywhere
With the Hombli app you can control the Smart Air Purifier from anywhere. Check air quality, change fan speed, set timers and schedules.
Create your favorite scenarios
Purify the air automatically when certain conditions are met. Some examples:
- Set the fan mode to high when commuting and set it automatically to low when you arrive home.
- Set the fan mode to low when it’s time to sleep to enjoy clean air while you sleep in silence.
Voice control with Google, Alexa and Siri
Do you own a smart speaker or smartphone with voice assistance? If so, you can easily control your smart air purifier with your voice. No need to get out of bed to turn it down at night.
See how it works
- Green = good
- Yellow = fair
- Red = bad
Where to buy: