Marketing, Media & PR mgr.
We are looking to expand our marketing team with a marketing, Media & PR manager who is responsible for initiating and building the overall marketing communications strategy and plan for the Hombli brand
Who are we
Avanca International is a scale up company based in The Hague, The Netherlands and already 15+ years active in the development, marketing, and distribution of consumer electronics, usually under the umbrella brands of the company, Sinji, Avanca, Hombli. Additionally, we also develop dedicated private label brands for our clients. Read more >
The Marketing, Media & PR manager is responsible for initiating and building the overall marketing communications strategy and plan for the Hombli brand. Ensuring a solid execution of this strategy directly and/or indirectly (incl. local agencies/partners) on various PR & Media platforms in (pre-selected) EU countries.
- Develop an overall and integrated marketing communications plan including communications strategy, goals, budget and tactics
- Manage and coach the marketing communications team
- Develop a media relations approach, seeking high-level placements in print/review, broadcast and online/social media
- Select, engage with and manage local PR & Media agencies for a successful execution of the Hombli marketing & media planning
- Initiate Digital (online & social media) marketing and communication efforts to engage with Hombli target groups across traditional and new media platforms
- Leverage existing media relationships and cultivate new contacts within Consumer Electronics/Tech media
- Create content for press releases, byline articles and keynote presentations
- Manage media inquiries and interview requests
- Monitor, analyze and communicate PR & (Social) Media results on a monthly basis
- Evaluate opportunities for PR & Media partnerships, sponsorships and advertising on an on-going basis.
- Stays tuned with new products, applications, market and industry trends within the Smart Home category, whilst benchmarking advertising and promotional activities from our direct competition
Who are you
- Specialist/Professional and/or B.A. degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or a related discipline from an accredited college/university
- Proven working experience (5-10 yrs) in Marketing, Media and PR required (either at Brand and/or agency level)
- Proven track record in designing and executing successful marketing communications and media campaigns, at both a local and (preferably) international level
- Experience in Digital advertising (Facebook, YouTube, Google ads) and social media platforms.
- Experience in acting as a company spokes-person; comfortable and skilled in both broadcast and print media interviews
- Exceptional writing and editing skills
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal and coaching skills. Must be able to provide direction and support to (direct) team members and internal colleagues
- Ability to interact with both external and international PR & Media agencies, as well as internal stakeholders, at all levels and within different EU countries and cultures
- Strong analytical skills with an eye for details and structural marketing and communications planning
- Able to work independently and exercise good judgment (self-initiative/self-starter)
- Full English proficiency plus at least one additional major European language (French is desirable)
- Team player, Positive energy, optimist
- Competitive salary package
- Being part of a scale-up/growth Brand with a strong entrepreneurial and self-starting work environment
- Opportunity for personal growth as the organization expands rapidly!
- Mobile phone / laptop
- Great and spacious office environment overlooking the Hague on the 10th floor..:)
Are you our new Allround Marketeer? Send your CV and motivation letter now to [email protected] and we will contact you as soon as possible.
There will be no response to acquisition as a result of this vacancy.