We are looking to expand our sales team with an International Sales mgr. who is capable to further accelerate our growth and capture market and channel opportunities within EU countries.
Who are we
Avanca International is a scale up company based in The Hague, The Netherlands and already 15+ years active in the development, marketing, and distribution of consumer electronics, usually under the umbrella brands of the company, Sinji, Avanca, Hombli. Additionally, we also develop dedicated private label brands for our clients. Read more >
The International Sales Mgr. Hombli identifies suitable Distribution and Retail partners in pre-selected EU countries and defines and achieves the annual sell-in sales programs by passionately promoting the products, agreeing on the ranging, planning volume and timing of (re)orders, whilst ensuring effective sell-through & marketing activities are being implemented by key Hombli partners. All sales decisions are supported by data, regularly collected whilst analyzing Distribution and Retail partner stock and sell-through information.
- Responsible for Channel development in new EU countries and Distribution and Retail
- Manages all key relationships and sales execution at selected Distribution partners in a joint effort towards local key Retailers
- Sales forecast maintenance by EU region/account/SKU
- Day-to-day interface with the customer (retailer), plans regular visits to local EU Channel partners
- Day-to-day interface towards the CCO and Operations team members within the The Hague office
- Works closely with Product marketing and Marketing communications colleagues to develop sales materials, promotions.
- Achieves sales operational objectives by contributing sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews
- Identifies opportunities for profitable growth through the expansion of Distribution at existing partners and opening new channels of Distribution
- Recommends product lines by identifying new product opportunities, collecting product, packaging, and service requirements from the market.
- Is ahead (and stays tuned) with new products, applications, market and competitive conditions within the Smart Home category,
Who are you
- Specialist/Professional and/or B.A. degree in Business, Sales & Marketing from an accredited college/university required
- 5-10 years of B2B2C sales experience of physical goods required within the Distribution and Retail space of the Consumer Electronics/Tech category (smart home category experience is desirable)
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal and coaching skills, 5 years of professional sales leadership desired
- Strong analytical & computer skills with an eye for details and structural business and account planning Excel & PowerPoint are a MUST
- Ability to interact with both external and internal stakeholders at all levels and within different EU countries and cultures
- Able to work independently and exercise good judgment (self-Initiative/self-starter)
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Full English proficiency plus at least one additional major European language (French is desirable)
- Sales ability/persuasivenessm Entrepreneurial spirit combined with corporate discipline
- Flexible and adaptable (must be able to travel in Europe and work outside office hours if applicable)
- Team player, Positive energy, optimist
- Competitive salary package
- Being part of a scale-up/growth Brand with a strong entrepreneurial and self-starting work environment
- Opportunity for personal growth as the organization expands
- Lease car
- Mobile phone/laptop
- Great and spacious office environment overlooking the Hague on the 10th floor..:)
Are you our new International Sales Manager? Send your CV and motivation letter now to [email protected] and we will contact you as soon as possible.
There will be no response to acquisition as a result of this vacancy.