We are looking to expand our finance team with a finance assistant who is capable to support our fast growing business.
Who are we
Avanca International is owner of the Dutch brand Hombli, which is all about creating an effortless and carefree smart home experience, by improving your well-being at home through building automatic routines for peace of mind for fresh air, natural lighting and through the use of indoor & outdoor cameras and smart doorbells to secure the home and to stay connected with family, friends and even pets.
The smart-ecosystem at home is strongly growing for mass markets in all EU countries. Hombli stands out from other smart home providers by offering a wide and horizontal range of solutions that are very easy to use and install, highly secure and reliable and fully compatible via our own Hombli app with other platforms. Above all, affordable to everyone. Hombli a smart home for everyone!
The finance assistant reports to the Financial Controller and is responsible for the accuracy and timely reporting of financial information. The finance assistant role includes managing the Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and Banking processes
- Process invoices and follow-up with clients, suppliers and partners as needed
- Record accounts receivable and accounts payable
- Reconciling bank statements
- Support monthly payroll process
- VAT reporting
- Creation and maintenance of KPI reports
- Generating ad-hoc management reports
Who are you
- Degree in accounting or finance
- 2-5 years’ experience in similar role
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills with an eye for details and structural business and account planning
- Familiarity with accounting software (Exact On-line)
- Excellent affinity with Microsoft 365 preferably with strong PowerBI skills
- Attention to detail with good organizational and time-management skills
- Able to work independently and exercise good judgment (self-Initiative/self-starter)
- Dutch and English proficiency
- Flexible and adaptable
- Team player, positive energy
- Competitive salary package
- Being part of a scale-up/growth brand with a strong entrepreneurial and self-starting work environment
- Opportunity for personal growth as the organization expands
- Mobile phone/laptop
- Great and spacious office environment overlooking the Hague
Are you our new finance assistant? Send your CV and motivation letter now to [email protected] and we will contact you as soon as possible.
There will be no response to acquisition as a result of this vacancy.