A new firmware update is ready for the Hombli Smart Doorbell, firmware version 1.3.6! This update allows you to store images from the Doorbell in the Cloud. This gives you multiple options for saving images:
- In the app, snapshots are saved for motion alerts, and when someone rings the bell
- Video images, locally on a Micro SD card
- Video images, in the cloud
A number of bug fixes have also been made. If you have previously experienced problems when using the Doorbell, they will hopefully be solved after updating. If problems persist, or should new problems arise, please let us know: email@example.com. We will do everything we can to fix these problems with the next firmware update!
In most cases, the update will be completed within a few minutes, but if it unexpectedly takes longer than these few minutes, you can complete it manually with the following steps:
- Wait until you get a notification from the app that an update is ready and confirm that you want to perform it.
- Let the update run for a few minutes and then go back to the main screen of the Hombli app. You do not have to wait for the update itself to be ready.
- Clear your cache in your account settings in the Hombli app.
- Close the app completely and restart it.
- In the main screen of the app, you can refresh the settings by pulling down the screen.
After this, your firmware version of the Hombli Smart Doorbell should be updated and be at version 1.3.6. You can check this by tapping the pencil in the top right corner of the Doorbell, or by tapping the three dots (depending on your phone model). You will then enter the settings of your Doorbell, at the bottom you will find the firmware information.
We hope to have explained the process clearly, but should you encounter any problems, we would love to hear from you at firstname.lastname@example.org to help you out!
You can also find this message in the FAQ on our website: www.hombli.com/faq/smart-doorbell/#4285