Due to rapid growth, Avanca International is looking for Assistant Warehouse Manager for 32-40 hours. Grab your opportunity now to join a fast-growing and award-winning consumer electronics provider!
Who are we
Avanca International is a scale up company based in The Hague, The Netherlands and already 15+ years active in the development, marketing, and distribution of consumer electronics, usually under the umbrella brands of the company, Sinji, Avanca, Hombli. Additionally, we also develop dedicated private label brands for our clients. Read more >
Due to growth, we are looking for an Assistant Warehouse Manager: As an Assistant Manager, you will be responsible for warehouse duties. You are indispensable in the warehouse and responsible for packing and shipping orders, loading and unloading, checking incoming goods and order picking. You feel at home as a spider in the web, are stress resistant and communicate easily with colleagues from different disciplines but also with our customers.
Who are you
– Structured, highly accurate and has good commitment.
– Accurate, reliable and has a quality conscious attitude and a great sense of responsibility.
– You have IT knowledge, especially with Exact, Excel
– Flexible and proactive and motivated to contribute to a (fast) growing organization.
– A real team player.
– Living in the region of Leiden, Delft, Rotterdam or The Hague.
– Driving license is a Pre
Responsibilities and duties
– Preparing orders for shipment
– Order picking
– Loading and unloading
– Checking incoming goods and placing them in the correct location
– Cleaning up the warehouse
What we offer you
– A challenging position with a growing hardware company.
– A varied range of tasks with many own responsibilities for 32-40 hours.
– Informal working atmosphere with nice colleagues in The Hague.
Are you our new Assistent Warehouse Manager? Send your CV and motivation letter now to [email protected] and we will contact you as soon as possible.
There will be no response to acquisition as a result of this vacancy.